Your 10 Step Guide To Create Your Own ‘Hypno-Induced Anesthesia’
The subconscious mind is ruled by suggestion, it accepts all suggestions,
it does not argue with you, it fulfills your wishes.
– Dr. Joseph Murphy –
I’m sure you have come across articles, YouTube videos and the like showing ‘Hypno-Surgery’. They show people having surgical procedures without any anesthesia other than by using hypnosis.
For many people this is completely unbelievable, however, ‘Hypno-Surgeries’ have been done for years. There are lots of film studies and masses of research that has been done using hypnosis alone when performing surgery. So if this is possible, as the medically documented evidence shows, then how can you use hypnosis to alleviate everyday minor and/or chronic pain?
I have used many ways to alleviate pain over the years and found hypnosis accompanied by a range of mental skills and tools to be by far the best way of overcoming and altering my response to physical discomfort. If you want and even deeper experience into reprogramming the subconscious you can check out one of my absolutely favorite tools the 15-Minute Manifestation. You may find it easier than the process in this article because it’s completely passive, allowing you to shift into very deep brain waves quickly.
Now, can you remember a time when you had a paper cut and you did not realize that you had it until later on that day when you saw it with your own eyes? It was not until you saw IT that it started to hurt. This is naturally occurring anesthesia, a capacity that exists within all of us.
One of the most basic methods for using your mind to create anesthesia is called the Glove Anesthesia Method. I’ve used this with great results, primarily to alleviate headaches, but also after a horseback riding fall and to decrease pain after workouts.
IMPORTANT: I’m not a medical professional. PLEASE ONLY use this pain-control technique when you know the cause of any pain. Make sure to consult a doctor if you do not know the underlying cause of your pain or if the condition persists. Otherwise, use this technique for fun and to remind you of how amazing you and your brain really are. For more information refer to our Disclaimer.
For maximum benefit, read through the steps and record them into your phone or another recording device. Then sit back, relax and listen to your voice. Studies have found that the subconscious mind more willingly accepts suggestions when they are given in your voice.
Also, keep in mind that the first time you do this, it may feel weird or awkward, however, the more you practice the better your body will respond to the suggested imagery.
If you doubt that your body responds to suggested imagery, just take a moment and imagine you are biting into a lemon. What are you physically experiencing? Did you notice that you started salivating? And of course, think back to a time when you may have indulged in some sexual fantasy. Do I even have to ask how you physically responded! I hope I’ve made my point here, your body DOES RESPOND to IMAGERY!
Brains are not designed to get results; they go in directions.
If you know how the brain works you can set your own directions.
If you don’t then someone else will.
– Richard Bandler –
THE GLOVE ANESTHESIA METHOD
- Find a comfortable place where you will not be disturbed. Close your eyes. Get yourself relaxed. Focus on your breathing, let it be steady, deep and slow. Imagine relaxing all the muscles in your body one by one and do take the time required to establish a nice relaxed physical state.
Use your imagination to imagine a favorite place, somewhere you feel safe and relaxed. Imagine that you can hear the sounds of that place, see the sights, feel the feelings that you would feel in that place. Use your conscious mind’s awareness and focus on each of the muscles in your body and think the word “soften” into each of your muscles. Imagine them melting, softening and allow your mind to be peaceful.
Take a good few minutes to do this; indulge yourself.
- Develop a strong sense of purpose right now. Using your internal dialogue, remind yourself and tell yourself that you have the power and ability to be in control of any sensations in your body and mind. Because you do. Tell yourself that You accept that you are in control of your mind. Focus on and imagine the unlimited power of your mind, tell yourself that you can send numbing sensations into any part of your body. Develop a sense of belief in yourself and the power of your mind. Encourage and empower yourself.
Imagine that these words of personal power and belief that you say to yourself are being delivered to the deepest depths of your mind. Imagine that they’ve been accepted on every level of your body and mind.
At this stage, also tell yourself that the word “anesthesia” is your key trigger word for a conditioned response later on.
- Now we begin to invoke the Glove Anesthesia. Begin by concentrating upon your dominant hand, really focus on it to the exclusion of all else. Notice the tiniest of sensations within it. Begin to imagine that using your attention, your dominant hand is free of all feelings. This needs some time and concentration.
Maybe you can use your imagination to imagine that your hand is encased in ice. Truly imagine those feelings.
Separate your hand, in your mind, from the rest of your physical body. Think of it as detached from your physical being. Continue to focus your attention upon your hand and allow it to lose all feeling.
- Using your internal dialogue again, tell yourself that your hand is becoming numb. No feeling at all. Inside your mind instruct your hand to go to sleep. Tell it to go to sleep. Be aware of all the unusual sensations that are in your hand as you focus upon it and keep all your focus and concentration upon it.
Tell yourself that every breath you take seems to cause your hand to become number, and number until you just can’t feel your hand at all. You just can’t feel your hand at all because it is numb. No feeling. Numb. Tell yourself that with authority and belief.
- Now, you’re going to transfer this lack of feeling to the part of your body that you desire to feel numb and have the anesthesia in. So when you are sure that you have created the correct level of numbness in your hand you’re going to raise your hand and place it upon the part of your body you want to feel numb.
When you do this, you’ll transfer this numbness to that part of your body. So then go ahead and raise your hand and touch the part of your body you want to become cool and numb. Maybe imagine the numbness as a color that you are spreading into that area. Maybe imagine that part of your body being filled with that color and creating that numbness. Imagine all the sensations of numbness are being transferred into that part of your body. Release the numbness into that other part of your body.
Then spend some moments doing that properly and thoroughly now. As you do it, give yourself a time limit that this is going to last for. Naturally, you do not want that part of you to be numb forever. So make sure that you set yourself a time limit when your self-induced anesthesia will end.
- Now that you have transferred the calming, soothing, numbing coolness, and you’re physically feeling better and better in that area. Enjoy the sensations and marvel at your amazing self. Imagine coolness permeates the area. Imagine you experience wonderful relief in that area. Breathe deeply and relax completely.
Maybe even repeat a little mantra of support to your self at this point: “Calm, cool, soothing, numbing sensations permeates the area. Better and better. Numbness. Relief. Numbness.” Use words that appeal to you the most.
- When you have maintained the state and are sure that you feel really good. Say the word “anesthesia” to yourself, so that each time you use this word in future occasions when you have the right intention and conditions to do this again, saying the word will bring the resources of this session to make next time even better. Breathe deeply, embrace the sensations in your body and mind and repeat the word to yourself. Trust that each time you choose to use it in the future, it has a wonderful effect of enhancing and amplifying your control over your anesthesia.
- And it’s time to focus the incredible power of your imagination by imagining yourself doing this even better next time. Imagine that you feel more and more in control of your mind each time you do this. Experience the joy in this realization. Create every detail of this future occasion in your mind, including your reaction and the reactions of others. And in so doing you communicate your desire to the levels of mind that will assist you in manifesting this natural anesthesia better and better each time you do it. Each time you use that word when practicing your anesthesia, tell yourself it works more and more profoundly and powerfully.
Imagine yourself feeling good about this and what you can do with the power of your mind. Spend a few moments quietly doing this.
- When you have fully absorbed all you can from this wonderful experience, open your eyes and remember all that has been communicated.
- Practice, practice, practice. The more you practice, the better you will get at the process and the more thorough the pain relief.
If you enjoyed this meditation process and would like to go deeper into discovering your innate power, check out the 15-Minute Manifestation Program. I have found that it has accelerated my manifesting abilities and made my meditation practice almost effortless. It’s my favorite GO TO tool when I need to really go deep into the subconscious and reprogram any negativity or stuck outdated beliefs. You can read my review of the 15-Minute Manifestation Program HERE, or click below to find our more.
I WISH FOR YOU THE FULL EMBODIMENT OF ALL YOUR POWER AS A CREATOR!
I hope you find this article helpful. If so, please let me know by leaving your comments below, and always remember to SHARE with friends.